Tuesday, July 21, 2026

IPSY Ultimate Sneak Peek Three for August 2026

While not disappointing like Sneak Peek Two, the third round of Ultimate reveals was still kind of a dud.

They technically “revealed” only one new item: NARS Afterglow Sensual Shine Lipstick. Everything else was already shown in previous rounds. Were those items now featured? Yes. Was it an actual reveal? Not really.

So let’s talk about the NARS. It’s a good formula. If it ends up in my box, I won’t be upset the way I would be with certain other things. Am I yearning for it? No. And with lip products, there’s always the question of shade roulette. There’s also the repeat factor — IPSY is already forcing one lip product on everyone this month. Why send two?

It’s highly unlikely IPSY will do a fourth reveal round, so this is probably it. Based strictly on what has been shown, here’s my list.

PART ONE: WHAT I KNOW I WILL GET

  • MERIT Shade Slick Gelée Tinted Lip Oil

  • Makeup By Mario Master Mascara

PART TWO: WHAT I HOPE I GET

  • Korres Kyma Eau de Toilette

  • Patrick Ta Major Headlines Double‑Take Blush Duo

  • Indie Lee Stem Cell Serum

  • ILIA Skin Rewind Complexion Stick

  • MUTHA Up All Night Eye Cream

  • Skin&Co Summer on the Riviera

PART THREE: WHAT I WON’T BE MAD AT RECEIVING BUT HOPE I DON’T

  • NARS Afterglow Sensual Shine Lipstick

PART FOUR: WHAT I DO NOT WANT

  • SACHAJUAN Hair Repair Treatment

  • ILIA The Base Face Milk

  • REL BEAUTY The Essentials Brush Set

  • AREY Goodnight Grey Serum

CONCLUSION

Given that this will be my last month with IPSY, I’m not unhappy with how Ultimate looks. Am I deeply pleased? No. But I’m not unhappy either. I’m at peace with how our relationship will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment