July is ending in a very rough way.
It's really hot and very humid and I'm in a bad place. I went to bed early last night, but it didn't matter. I kept waking up sweaty, usually every two hours. I would give anything if we had an HVAC. Being able to sleep cool during the night would make such a difference.
I'd honestly just be happy with an AC that was programmable. That would help more than what we have going on right now.
The next few weeks are going to be very intense. Labs and appointments and surgery and then more appointments. I'm not looking forward to it, but here we are.
I need to work on stuff. I don't feel like it. My horrible headache is back, and I'm nauseous. I suspect that an actual night's sleep would help me a lot, but that's kind of impossible right now. In the meantime, I endure.
Friday, July 31, 2026
So Rough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment