Tuesday, April 19, 2022

State of the Blog

If you read this regularly, I'm sure you've noticed my posts aren't as interesting as they used to be. It's mostly just a recap of my day or an impression of something that happened that day.

The truth is, I've not felt like blogging in a while. I just don't have the drive to do it like I used to. My mind is in other places these days and my creativity certainly is. 

That doesn't mean I'm stopping the blog. Even if I don't feel the drive to make the blog what it once was, I still feel it is important to me. I still feel it's a good thing to set down my thoughts and keep a record of what's going on in my life. Honestly, this has helped me when I needed to remember the timeline of events happening in my life. I think keeping a blog or a journal is always a good idea.

So if you still read this, thank you. I'll keep doing the blog until I die probably. And even after that, I'll leave instructions for someone close to me to write one last post and shut the blog down. 

I don't plan on that being any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment