Monday, April 3, 2023

New Additions

The new supplements have been purchased and their implementation began today. I'll keep track of how it goes with them. I also added a few steps to the very small walk I'm doing. Super small. 

My eating was good today. It's starting to warm up some and when the warmer weather hits, my roommate and I have trouble with food just in general. Even though we had a handle on it last year, the Mounjaro is changing that. I think we'll have to just do some experimenting to see how things work for me. 

It gets complicated. I want raw veggies during the summer but veggies go bad so quickly. I may have to just settle for a day or two of cucumbers or whatever and then find other things to eat the rest of the time. 

But that is for months in the future. For right now, the major issue is just weird storms. No storms today though. It was just nice and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment