Sunday, April 28, 2024

Pain

I'm at that age where weather can put me in pain. We had storms all evening and now my back feels like it's one solid piece of brick. I'm in so much pain right now. I took meds for it but so far they're not doing me a lot of good.

We have to take the car into the mechanic's shop tomorrow. I'm hoping the problem with the AC is fixed quickly and that it works this time. We took it in last year for this exact reason and I don't know. I hope it's not something stupid making it be hotter than the other side.

I like our mechanic but I hate the packing lot of the shop. It's really narrow and there are always a lot of cars around. It scares me, honestly. I dread going there every time we have to go there and I'm trying not to panic about it.

Needless to say, I'm not having a great evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment