Saturday, August 13, 2022

I Should Point Out

I complain a lot during the summer and I know it's annoying. I'm not going to stop, but I am trying to make it a point to talk about the good stuff too. 

For instance, I have slept beautifully the last few nights. It's been comfortable and lovely. I wasn't hot or sweaty or unable to sleep due to the heat. Given that it is August, I really am thankful for some nights where sleep was decent and fully as long as it needed to be. That made some vast improvements in my overall general well-being.

Right now it's very nice. I have some cooling towels on me and three fans, but that, at least, is enough to keep me comfortable, despite the fact that my concentrator is on. 

And along with the good sleep and decent evenings (and mostly pleasant mornings), I've also had a lot of fun during Silvergifting Week. I put out a story every day and gained some new followers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment