Thursday, November 3, 2022

Inspired

The last two stories I wrote for my AU just really changed things around. One of them was just a fun little smut thing for a fan, but I gave some details about characters I'd not considered before. Now I think I want to alter things somewhat. Just a bit. It still works with what had been planned, but it adds some to it. Ties up some loose ends. 

ALSO, I think I'm finished with the side projects. I have a week to edit them. Two will be easy as they're small. The other one is bigger but if I space it out, it shouldn't be too much trouble. So yay on that. No, seriously YAY. I've been working on those for a while now.

I finished TMA. The ending was logical, but two of the characters did something I really hate. Still though, very worth my time. Glad I listened to it. Seriously. Wow. Amazing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment