Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Quiet Wednesday

Today was quiet and mostly easy. We found out they'll be working on our gas line (which is curious, as they just did that this summer) but hopefully, it won't screw anything up. We just recently got a new heater and I don't want things going wrong with it already.

I'll probably finish The Magnus Archives tonight. I wrote some already and will knit as I listen. 

One of the crochet pattern makers that I follow is putting out a free pattern for a loose hooded tunic thing on Monday. She said it will go up to 5X. That isn't big enough for me but given that I often crochet large anyway, maybe I could make it work with some experimenting. If nothing else, it will be fun just to do the pattern on one of the kid sizes (if I can manage it). That's for later though. Deeper into winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment