Thursday, December 7, 2023

Missing Her

This time last year, I still had this beautiful girl in my life. Tink was very old by this point, but she was still functioning pretty well. It wasn't until the last few days of her life that she got really bad. 

I've never had a cat love me as much as she did. She didn't love me for a long time. For quite a while, she just hissed at me when I would come in the room. But then one day she decided she loved me and we were best friends from that point on. Mind you, she was still a pill. She still growled at me when I displeased her and she clawed me whenever I crossed one of her lines. She even bit me, but that was fine because she didn't have any teeth. Well, she had one tooth, and did manage to dig that into my flesh one time, but only that once.

In any case, I miss her so much. I wish she was still with us, even though I know she would have very much DISAPPROVED of the kitten. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment