Sunday, December 31, 2023

Looking Forward

It's New Year's Eve. I have a friend coming over and we'll be having pizza and conversation. That should be fun. She gets to see my new cat.

Tomorrow is the start of the new year. We'll be shopping in the morning and then I'll have my black-eyed peas for good fortune for the year. Hopefully that works this year.

The first of the year is also wonderful because it's when people in all of the yarn groups show off their year long blankets. I absolutely love looking at those. I love looking at all the books people read. I love any celebration of progress. It always makes me happy.

This year was a mixed bag. There was a lot of stress but I made a new friend and I accomplished some goals.  There are things about 2024 that scare me (like the election) but for the most part, I'm just going to try to keep working on the stuff I started in 2023 and hope for the best.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment