Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Avoided

Today was predicted to be our first day of snow and that didn't happen. It's possible it could be Friday. Right now it's just saying rain, but it was saying snow earlier so that could change. 

What is looking more likely is that it will snow on Sunday night and into Monday. Hopefully it will be Sunday evening because that way we can shop on Sunday morning without too much danger. Yes, I realize that lots of people drive around in the snow with no problems but I am not one of those people.

Anyway, it's supposed to get bitterly bitterly cold next week. I need to fold some clothes because all of my warmer stuff has recently been washed. Right now I'm wandering around in red leggings which are not the kind of thing I would wear out in public. Again, it's fine if other people do, but I only go out in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment