Sunday, January 21, 2024

Foundation Season 2

Just finished Foundation Season 2. Overall I liked the season, even though I felt like certain plotlines were dragging through part of the season. In the end, I think things ended well. 

There were characters that I wanted to live who didn't and a few who lived that I would have rather they didn't, but for the most part, I can live with how things turned out. It was truly satisfying to see Day's fate. 

As always, the costume design was great. The scenes were beautifully done. Visually, the production was stunning. I will never fault the show on that side of things.

There is a certain backstory that they gave to a character that doesn't exactly run contrary with who this character is, but it certainly takes liberties. I can live with it, but only if the character still ends up being who they're supposed to be in the end. 

Despite some flaws and one very, very annoying character, I was more pleased than displeased with the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment