Wednesday, April 3, 2019

In the Wind

The paperwork is out of my hands now. Everything has been turned in and I have done as much as I could to make this work for me. Even though any aspect of control I had in the matter is gone, all responsibility I had is over. That is enough to calm me. Mostly.

The morning itself was annoying. We had a series of tasks and stops that needed completing. Neither of us feel that great so we try to plan trips out in ways that allow us to get as much done as possible. It's easier than going out more times. Some weeks it feels like we're constantly running.

Anyway, all of our plans to make today easier did not work. Several technical issues caused us to have to alter our route and change the order of things. It ended up eating an extra hour of the day.

At least it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment