Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Slipped

The last couple of days have been nice and sunny. I've had a fan on, but it kept me as cool as I needed to be. I also got enough rest and that is something I really needed.

Thursday will be my first outing out all by myself since I injured my foot. It will also be two weeks since that injury happened. I'll admit I'm scared. That day was pretty awful for me. I don't want a repeat of it. I'll do what I can.

You know, I wish I could be back to the year after my surgery. I declared that the Year of Being Brave and made a lot of progress on the brave front. Somehow I lost all that. It just slipped through my fingers and I wish I could get that courage back. I don't want to go through a horrifying surgery to get there, but, maybe just being less fearful and feeling so vulnerable would be nice for a change.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment