Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Not a Yard Person

We've had rain on and off all day. It's supposed to be this way for the rest of the week. This sucks because the lawn needs mowing. It's probably going to be stupid high before that happens.

I know this isn't a nice thing to say, but I really dislike the yard. It's nice to look at, but it requires more effort and fuss than we can really put out or afford. I hate having to worry about the grass and the weeds and the bushes. . . and I'm not even the one putting out the physical effort to deal with them. I wish the whole yard was just covered in artful pavers with a nice ramp to the doors so it was easier for me to walk and covered areas for the cars. No grass. No bushes. None of that unless it can just be put in a contained bed and left to its own devices.

If I ever get to design my own space, that is what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment