Monday, September 16, 2019

Satisfied

I don't want to jinx this, but I'm in a good mood tonight. For one thing, the weather isn't completely awful. It's still in the 70s, but the heat index isn't reading any higher than the temp, so it isn't awful.

Second of all, I finished my little tunic for the cousin. It's cute. I did it in a lighter weight yarn so it feels lighter. I debated about putting sleaves on it, but when I took pics of it, I realized it worked better the way it is.

Third, some experiments I've been doing are starting to pay off. The lip balm experiment is going well. My lips aren't as jacked up as they usually are. I'm really hoping this works in the dead of winter as well. I have another, more grand scale experiment happening that I'm not ready to discuss just yet, but it's going well too.

So for, once, in so many ways, I'm ending my evening satisfied with life. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment