Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Dead of Winter

I am about two uses away from finishing two more containers of skin creams. One is charcoal so I won't be able to use it for a few days, but the other one I'll slather on my face tomorrow after my shower. Then it will be finished.

I think I can start working on the blanket again. I'm going to watch a BBC show and knit, hopefully just get lost in the work and try to sooth my brain. Maybe it will help. It needs to help.

On Monday, I have to go back to Tulsa for my appointment/violation at the cancer center. I'll have the wheelchair with me this time so maybe it won't be so bad. I'm also telling them not to use that same lube because it gave me an infection last time. I do not need another one of those.

Winter drama needs to leave me and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment