Saturday, February 2, 2019

Intensity

Today was slow. My arm hurt so I didn't do any knitting. I'll try to get in an hour or so now that it's feeling somewhat better. It was warmer today and it seems the groundhogs predict we'll have an early spring. We shall see.

We're watching a cooking show on Netflix. A woman had a full out panic attack on the episode we saw tonight. I felt so bad for her and angry that they showed it. Panic attacks are horrible to experience and it's like they wrote the whole thing off as just her being upset because she couldn't be perfect.

Panic attacks are so weird. The worst one I ever had left me covered in hives. It was seriously horrible. When you see someone have a panic attack, if you've had them yourself, you know how crushing it can feel. I could almost cry for this woman even now. It was wrong of them to show that. She deserved better.

No comments:

Post a Comment