Thursday, February 21, 2019

Obsessions

Best friend and I have an ongoing discussion about obsessions. We're both prone to get deeply involved with things, though admittedly just as deeply uninterested in them over time. There are some exceptions to this, but as a general rule, obsessions are temporary.

We both know that a lot of people don't think it's very mature to obsess over things, but I disagree. I think obsessions help people to stay alive. They give people things to hope for. They help people get up in the morning. Sure, there are other things to do that as well, but not all of us have those other motivations.

I've been down lately. But yesterday, Sims put out the trailer for their newest expansion pack. IT IS ZOMBIES!!!!!! Or at least, sims being possessed by something. I'm so excited. Whatever depression I had going on just slipped away. YAY!

See? Obsessions can make a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment