Monday, June 10, 2019

And Again

There are a lot of new players in my guild for this one little game I play. Today I noticed that while there are two ways to go about doing one of our minigames, the autoselect on the game chose the one I didn't. I was trying to balance my traits instead of playing to my strengths. Both ways to do it would be valid, but the game clearly likes one over the other.

I was discussing this finding with some of the newer people in the guild, as we'd considered both options a few days before. When suddenly, there he is. Mansplainer.

Mansplainer: Ya know if you do this event BEFORE that event, you can gain points to make the traits on your people better.

Me: Yeah, I know.

Mansplainer: Did you? I thought you were just saying you didn't.

Me: *goes back to discussing what I was discussing with the other people*

Mansplainer: I was just trying to help you be better at the game.

Me in real life: *singing* Mansplainer!Doodoodoodoodoo.

Me: *typing* I'm good.

Mansplainer: Are you sure?

Me: Go check the rankings.

Mansplainer: *I assume he goes to check them because....* Oh. You have the #1 spot.

Me: Yup.

Me in real life: Doodoodoodoodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment