Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Killjoys

I haven't blogged in a bit. I didn't want to keep talking about how annoyed I was with the heat/rain/pain/etc. However, today that wasn't the case. I had a good day today. I was in a good mood, despite the rain/pain/etc.

My mood was even better after reading an article where a person who blogs about GoT went over a post she made last year about who would survive. She was amused and a little shocked at how much of it she got wrong.

The comments were fun until, of course, someone just had to get on there and demand to know WHY they were still posting about GoT when it was over? I mean, look, clearly the amount of people who were happy about the post is enough reason to understand why people are still writing about it.

I will never get the posting killjoys. If you don't like something, why are you reading the article and then taking time out of your life to post about why you are unhappy about the article? Find other things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment