Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Fates are Vicious

I have a friend who is struggling with imposter syndrome. I find that I'm in the same boat, especially when it comes to doing things I KNOW I can do. I tend to obsess about them, over think them, and then feel deeply emotional about the whole matter once I'm actually delivering.

It is important to boost your own confidence and not rely on others. At the same time, people, please be supportive of the talents of the people you love. Tell them when they've been impressive. Tell them when you are grateful for what they did for you. Tell them when about how remarkable they are.

Because, yeah, it's important to know that on your own, but everyone has their off days. Sometimes a little boost from someone else could make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment