Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Assessment of June

We have about a week of June left and I have to say, I am very happy with it. For the most part, it's been pleasant. There were a few days when I wasn't happy, but for most of the month, it's been really lovely.

It's also been a month of unrest and instability. I honestly thought our Covid cases in Oklahoma would be over by now, but we're almost at 3000 active cases now. Just today, we went up another 469 people. The crazy thing is, everyone is acting like it's over and it most certainly, certainly is not over.

I found out today my medical supply provider is moving out of my town. It will take them over an hour to get to me if I have an emergency breakdown of my equipment. I'm not happy about that, but what can I do?

With things like pandemics and uncertainly, sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment