Friday, June 12, 2020

Happy June Friday

Okay, it was GLORIOUS today. Seriously. I know I don't compliment summer that often, but today was grand! It was warm, but not insanely hot. The sun was shining. The flowers were lovely. It was pleasant. I loved it.

My tiger lilies are blooming. The elephant ear is blooming as well. I took a lovely nap with just my tower fan running.

You know what I think part of it is? Well, okay, most of it is the low humidity, but I think the other part is that I have curtains on the lower half of my windows now in my room. This is keeping a lot of heat from really hitting my room and lowering the temp just slightly. That just slightly makes all the difference.

So yes, while I may complain about summer soon, today was great and I'm grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment