Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The Sims Week Challenge

I did a challenge with my sims where I had a full family of 8 sims (two parents, two teens, two children, two toddlers) and I leave them on fast mode for a week. This is a Sims week, so about three hours or so of real-time. I could prompt them to do things (doesn't work well) and I'm to just see what happens.

My family consisted of Randy Harvest (named for the meat plant I'm growing in another Save), his wife Leopard Print Harvest, teens Huntin and Gamblin, children Alkerhall and Tabacca, and toddlers Worms and Maskita. They lived in a 100 tile trailer with enough beds so everyone could sleep in one (and yet, people so often did not sleep in the beds). I had two bathrooms in the house, plus an outdoor shower and a toilet sitting in the yard. Oh, I also placed a bathtub in the yard when I remembered that toddlers can't be bathed in the showers.

Honestly, everything went mostly fine until the last couple of days. Then Gamblin died in the pool, which caused the Grim Reaper to glitch a little. Then Randy died, Worms and Maskita (now children) died of heat exhaustion. I really have no idea how Alkerhall died but he died too.

It was a fun challenge, despite the massive death count. I'll edit through the footage and post it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment