Saturday, January 16, 2021

Saturday in Pause

Some balls of yarn were pulled out to finish the border on the blanket. It will mean the basic 'pattern' on the border is just 'yeah, none of this yarn was used in the rest of the thing.' It's not much, but it's something. It makes me happy. 

Things could get scary over the next week. I'm hoping everything is okay and the transfer of power is peaceful, as it should be. However, there is a lot of stupidity and egomaniacal bullshit that may make that impossible. I have faith in the Constitution. I just wish some other folks had some dignity. 

Past Trump leaving, I just want us to try and heal. A lot of people are messed up by Covid and the consequences around Covid. A lot of other people are addicted to delusional ideas and cults of personality. Addictions like this are as dangerous as heroin and just as likely to kill you. 

It's going to take a way to recover from all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment