Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Hill You Die On II

I had to block a friend today. For a long time, he posted about just funny stuff. I even reposted a lot of it. Every once in a while, there would be something kind of Libertarian in nature, but not that often. 

Lately, he seems to have shifted to a full Trump supporter. Today he posted some stuff so insane and awful that I had to block him. I just could not look at it any longer. I cannot understand how someone could support that man. I don't want to even know. I have no patience for that any longer. Blocked.

And yet, I feel sad about this. He was my friend. I enjoyed his humor for so long. Maybe the politics thing was always festering under the surface. But it's not there now. So here we are. 

I miss who he was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment