Saturday, January 9, 2021

Winter's Mercy

The cat is perched on the top of my chair and leaning the bulk of her weight against me as I type this. Sometimes when she's up there, she'll just place a paw on my shoulder. It's her way of maintaining contact without actually being held. I really like this.

It's cold tonight. I'm under three layers of blankets and the water is dripping in the sinks. Winter is going to winter, I suppose. I hope it snows in Washington during the next several weeks. I hope the weather keeps those maniacs from going back. This war on my country needs to stop. 

What happened on Wednesday should never have happened and it had best not happen again. I don't care what one's beliefs are. Trying to kill members of our government and make the rest of us submit to mob rule is wrong. 

May Winter show mercy on my nation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment