Sunday, September 18, 2022

State of the Cats as Summer Ends

It's hot today and will be hot for the next several days, but I think it's pretty certain that Tinkerbell will make it through another summer. I am so profoundly grateful for this. 

Right now she's sleeping peacefully on my desk, one paw resting against my leg. This is her favorite form of contact. Touching, but just a small amount. Touching, but in a way where she can pretend she's just doing it to keep her balance. It means a great deal to me.

Because of my roommate's hack on how to feed the cats during the summer, neither of them got overly thin. Their fur looks good and both seem happy. Millie is aggressive with the outdoor cats. She's aggressive with Tink as well and I wish that would stop. Aside from these behavior issues, she's also thriving.

Overall, I'm happy where the cats are concerned.


No comments:

Post a Comment