Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Summer's End

Summer is ending. Well, it's officially ending. It's still hot because summer is a clingy thing that never wants to leave. Summer and winter are both clingy, unlike the GOOD seasons that never stay long enough.

For me, summer was marked with two events. The first was the fanfic project I did with an artist. I had a lot of fun with it and it challenged me to look at the characters in a very different way. 

The second was the microburst that knocked the power out for almost two days. That was stressful and scary. We made it through. We stayed in a hotel which almost felt like a vacation. I never want to go through that again. 

For autumn, I want to disengage with drama as much as possible. I want my household to be safe, quiet, and hale. I just want us to have fun and for things to be easy for a while. I don't think that's too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment