Saturday, October 22, 2022

All the Wind

 It was dusty and windy today. For some reason, that wore on me. Even though I only did some minimal household chores, the wind seemed to exhaust me and make everything harder.

I also edited and posted a chapter of a story. It felt good to accomplish something, even if I've only gotten one comment on it so far. I still have a lot of other writing to finish and edit. For tonight though, I think I'm going to not let that weigh on me and just knit and listen to a podcast. 

I did spend some time looking out the backdoor. I watched as all the wind pulled on the giant tree in my neighbor's backyard. The limbs were rocking back and forth as the leaves, dried out and preparing to fall, brushed against each other. It made me happy. I really do love that tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment