Sunday, October 16, 2022

On Reflection

 Last night was bad. After the mircoburst, I'm still very fearful about storms. There was a lot of wind and some monstrous cracks of thunder. It woke me up several times. I hate being fearful. I want to be brave about this stuff but it seems impossible sometimes.

I wrote some and worked on the scarf. It's supposed to get cold this week so I need to adjust some stuff around in my room. I need to build the chair that will sit in my room now. It's cool enough to do that and it needs to happen.

The bush trimming guy is supposed to be by in the morning. I hope that works out well and we get the yard work happening and over with. On reflection, I think I started trying to get this settled too late in the year. Next year I'm going to try to sort out the October bushes during the summer. I won't have the actual deed done until October, but I want it lined up at least by July.

No comments:

Post a Comment