Thursday, October 13, 2022

Another Week

The weather was glorious today. I wish it would have been less stressful. I spent the morning trying to contact the man who was supposed to handle the yard work. He finally confessed that he wouldn't have time. Had he said this on Monday, I would have just moved on to the next option. Basically, this is another week wasted.

Presumably, someone will be by on Monday to look over the yard and give us an estimate. I can't even begin to tell you how nervous this makes me. I have an upper end in my mind where I will feel fine about the whole thing. Past that....well, we'll still have to pay for it anyway so what does it even matter. Hopefully, it won't be more than what my mind views as acceptable. 

To console myself, I did research on the results of heavier people who have top surgery to remove their breasts. It's unlikely I'll ever be able to do this, but it's nice to dream. 

In both cases, with the plants in the yard and with my breasts, these are situations where I have to deal with things I never would have wanted or asked for. If I had my way, both would be simplified and flat. Flat chest. Flat yard. Both would be clean, organized,  and free of potential problems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment