Saturday, October 15, 2022

Hot Saturday

 It was annoyingly hot today. I have a deep, bitter resentment against the hot days past the start of October. I wasn't in a good mood. My mind was trying to swing me into anxiety and I did my best to fight it. This primarily involved knitting, reading, and listening to a horror podcast. 

On the subject of knitting, I was able to give someone advice. They had a problem with a vague pattern and its instructions. I was able to figure out what the pattern's author was trying to get at. Between the two of us, we found some Youtube tutorials for her. Youtube basically teaches us everything now.

I made some progress on the infinity scarf. I wrote nothing besides this entry, but with my nerves on edge, writing is almost impossible anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment