Thursday, March 9, 2023

Cold Days

One of the side effects of my meds is that it makes me very cold. When the cold hits, it makes me bitterly, unbelievably cold and I have to wrap myself in blankets and shiver until I warm back up. This happened all today, even though it technically wasn't all that cold. 

I'm happy I have blankets that I made to use. Knitted blankets are lightweight but also very warm. They're deeply comforting and cozy. When I napped this afternoon, I kept my bedroom blanket on me and it kept me at a more even temp than the other blankets on my bed usually do. 

Anyway I am sure irony will keep this side effect from helping me during the summer. It would be NICE to just be cooler than normal during the brutal summer months, but my luck usually isn't that good. I'll be the same resentful sweaty mess I normally am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment