Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sim Fame Update

Looks like the rep thing WILL be part of it. Then again, we already have social media as a profession, so maybe it will work more like that.

I'm curious about the fact that you can get stalkers. I wonder if 'death by stalker' will be a new sims death. I seriously hope so because that's just deeply awful. It's better than dying because you got too embarrassed (a harder to achieve death than one might think). So excited for this.

Everything else about November is up in the air. No idea when/where/if Thanksgiving is happening with my family. Honestly, I think it's maybe better if we just chill for the year and let everyone heal.

That could be me talking selfish because I'd rather be letting fandom kill off sims on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment