Wednesday, October 3, 2018

So Awful of a Night

Last night was really one for the books. We had this update that lasted almost three hours. Seriously, it was past 3 AM before I was in bed. My computer ran it faster than my roommate's did, but he started earlier so we ended about the same time.

Oh but even better? My chair broke. Normally I would feel internalized fat shame for this, but I won't. This chair is like from the 1980s. The fact that it's held together this long is astounding. Plus, my roommate, who is rather handy, managed to fix it. This meant we had hammering and drilling happening at past 1 in the morning but again I'm not feeling bad about it as our neighbors burn their leaves and try to kill us.

Just to be on the safe side I started looking for a new chair. I didn't find one but I found a purple loveseat I want to buy to replace the couch! That doesn't help my situation at the moment, but it made me happy. I needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment