Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Plans Awry

It seems like all the plans for this week (and going forward) are messed up. Not only are my Thanksgiving plans going to be different this year, but other plans we both made in the midst of it are messing with us as well.

For instance, my roommate ordered something (well in advance) so it would arrive tomorrow. Wednesday is about the last day he could get it before we're into holiday mess that would keep it arriving until probably Tuesday of next week. Even though he tried to make this work, he still had to spend most of the day on the phone dealing with people who seemed hellbent on messing it up.

I had a plan for my holiday gift from my stepmother, but when I told my dad about it, he said it seemed too complicated for her to arrange and suggested I look for other stuff. I wasn't MARRIED to the idea of this gift so that's fine, except now I'm having to scramble about what else to get. I'll find something, but right now I have no idea what.

Other than that, things seem to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment