Saturday, August 1, 2020

Despite my Best Efforts

My nephew suggested I make my videos shorter. It wasn't a bad idea and it allowed me to finish editing today without my effort. The problem was, I doubled a scene and didn't realize it until I'd published the video. Thankfully I caught it on a watch through. I'm annoyed with that, but it is what it is. I took the video down and I'm redoing it.

My stomach has been all kinds of nasty today. I'm just kind of eeking around the house, hoping this ends quickly. I'd like to have some normal days where I just feel OKAY. Not depressed, not anxious, not worried something's going to mess up, not too hot, just....just okay. It really sucks that my stomach is doing this right now. The weather is mild and wonderful right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment