Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Self Promotion

 I've been writing this blog for years now and I never promoted it. I never saw the point. Some people I love (hey fam) read it on occasion to see how I am. Not too many people though. It's always been fine because the blog was about me and just keeping things sorted in my own head. For what I need it to be, it serves its purpose.

Recently I've realized I also did this because I hate self-promotion.  I promote the Youtube channel and I hate promoting it. It always feels fake and weird and pushy. The thing is, people promote their stuff all the time and I don't see those people as fake/weird/pushy, but I am sure they probably feel the same way. It's not something we're really inclined or practiced at doing. 

We need more subscribers though. I want more people watching the videos because I know they're good and worth watching. So I kind of push myself to promote the channel, even if it makes my teeth itch.

Anyway, follow me on Twitter @CowsWar. Please come subscribe to the Youtube channel WarCows.

Uggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment