Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Appointment

Hey, so I had my virtual appointment today. I got into the system fine, but my doctor didn't show up for about an hour and a half later. This was annoying because it meant I was in limbo that whole time. And, of course, by the time I finally decided I should just stop waiting and go to the bathroom, she showed up. Uggh. 

Aside from the lag, the actual appointment went smoothly. We never dropped out of contact with each other or anything. Overall, I think that part of it went fairly well. I'm also happy I didn't have to go into the office. That sucks at the best of times. 

Will I do the virtual appointment again? Yes. But I won't assume she'll be there on time, I'll make sure I pee before committing to anything, and I'll remember not to say more than one thing at a time. 

But as I said, it's far better than going into the office, so I'm willing to let it become A Thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment