Saturday, September 19, 2020

So the Doom

 I didn't post last night because I really couldn't. I was just reeling over RBG's death and the significance of that to what could possibly happen in my country.  Then I was angry about the fact that a lot of these folks are so awful and dishonorable or ineffectual that things basically rested on the shoulders of one person. 

Now she's gone. She's been a light in all this darkness. She's tried so hard to bring justice and fairness to the SCOTUS and she will be deeply, profoundly missed.

So what happens now? My best guess is that some pasty will be put onto the Court, that side will cheat, they'll get away with it, and then the trash fire will grow until it consumes us all. 

Maybe we'll get Soma?

Rest in Peace, Justice Ginsburg. You will be deeply missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment