Sunday, September 13, 2020

Stress Dream

 Most of the time my stress dreams are about school. Either I'm in high school or college and I've forgotten to show up to a class all semester or I forgot to do the homework or I'm naked. Something like that. In almost all cases, my stress dreams are about education, and me messing that up.

Last night, I had a new kind of stress dream. I dreamed I was heading toward a deadline for me to move and I was in a house, a massive house, full of unpacked things. In the dream, I kept walking from junk-filled room to junk-filled room and trying my best to pack things in boxes. It was deeply frustrating.

I'm sure there is a reading in that about how I have a lot of mental baggage that I need to sort through so I can move on with my life. We'll see what we can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment