Saturday, March 20, 2021

Bing BANG Bong

So I've been reading long-form m/m elf erotica and I find there is something I don't like about it. I will concede that with erotica, the idea of the slow burn is a very important concept. People don't just have sex all at once. There is a build-up, a dance. And that's fine. To a point.

However

Even though folks live for thousands of years, this does not mean that they should wait for basically ALL of those thousands of years before the sex starts. It's annoying.

I mean, they've known each other for over 3000 years now and they've gone as far as long anguishing smexy looks and ONE handjob. One. That's just insane. 

There is a point where the slow burn just gets annoying. BANG, my dudes. It's been centuries. Realistically, you both would have exploded by now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment