Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Doc Appointment Discussions

My doctor's appointment went well today. She talked to me about perhaps starting therapy again. She said that once things settle down after Covid, a lot of medical professionals are still going to continue to utilize online stuff and that it might work for me to do zoom therapy. It's an interesting concept. We'll see.

On that same front, she also told me that if I have to have another sleep study done, I can do it from home. They send the equipment to you. You do the study and then send the whole mess back. She says it's actually more accurate because people are so much more comfortable in their own homes than they are at the sleep clinic. She has a good point there.

Anyway, my last appointment before this one was emotionally draining. This one wasn't so bad. I'm happy with the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment