Sunday, March 28, 2021

The Week Ahead

I am, admittedly, a little nervous about the week ahead. We have to get our second covid shots and last time I had a not-intense-but-still-noticeable reaction to it. We also have to do the renewal for our benefits. This is always a nerve-wracking process and I hate it.

People often think that being on disability is easy. It's not. It's often terrifying. Right now I am terrified that some kind of glitch will happen or something will go wrong and everything will be lost to me. I know a lot of people feel this way, even people with jobs. I think the general financial insecurity that a lot of us are in tend to help bubble up the paranoia and insanity in our societies. I wish there was a way for us to just be more secure about stuff. 

I certainly need that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment