Saturday, May 1, 2021

Concerns II

I had promised myself I would not be emotional about the new GRRM adaptation. I mean, I try not to be emotional about such matters anyway (SO GONNA BE A MESS ABOUT SAURON ON THE AMAZON SHOW) but in this case, I SERIOUSLY didn't want to be emotional because I'm trying not to care and just embrace the show without any baggage.

And yet.....

So I'm not super happy with the cast. I feel like they never get pretty enough men to play the Targs. Seriously. These men are supposed to be deeply beautiful. 

Then again, that's the reason they will never do a live version of JRRT's First Age either. Just not enough men who look like 1. beautiful elves who also 2. look like they could be family. 

Okay stop with the concerns. It's of no matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment