Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May the Fourth Be With You

I spent Star Wars Day reading stuff connected to Lord of the Rings. Hah! I love both, but my head and my heart is with JRRT right now. I could honestly talk about it all day and be happy. I could have in-depth, philosophical discussions about characters and be joyous. It is currently my smack. I'm fine with that. It's also currently my sanity.
I'm reading a really extensive fic right now that covers a lot of The Silmarillion from various perspectives. It isn't canon-compliant, but as I said the other day, I'm fine with that. Truly. 

It has a really long section on Fingolfin and I was happy about that. It's difficult to have truly favorite characters (no, I mean, I do. It's Mairon) but Fingolfin is certainly one of them. I may have to write more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment