Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Feet in the Water

The fanfic I did topped out at about 8 kudos and 40 hits. One person bookmarked it. I'm okay with this. It's more hits than the blog ever receives! 

I decided I would finish the current blanket before I try any other projects. I know quite a lot of the newer yarn will go into the blanket as I really can't see myself using it for anything else. 

The holiday decorations are down and the house is back to normal. We vacuumed and washed some clothes. I have two baskets I need to fold and no room to put them away as of yet. I'll try to tackle that as the week winds down. I have a project for tomorrow and then therapy. 

Overall, this was a pretty good day. The cat opted to sleep with me during a nap and that is always sweet of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment