Sunday, December 25, 2022

A Good Holiday

My birthday was great! I stayed at home. Friends came to visit me. It was lowkey and wonderful. 

Christmas was also very good. We mostly just talked. We had a very good holiday dinner. It was nice.

There are two factors in all of this that caused issues. The first is that it is SO cold. It was better today, but in the days before, it was so very, very cold. 

The other issue, of course, is Tinkerbell. I miss her so much. It's difficult to adjust to her not being on my shoulder or sitting on my table. It's difficult to eat or drink something and not have her begging for it. I miss her energy. 

I miss her companionship. I miss the constant disagreement we had about where she should be sitting or how she should be digging her claws into me or why she has to block my view of my computer screen. I miss all of her quirks and plans and demands. She was so important to me and it hurts that she's gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment